All You Need:

All You Need:
Tools of the Trade

Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 14 - War & Peace

Wednesday, April 14
Alt. Mode - 0
Points - 0
Gear - Black team spirt crops, black all out tank

I'm sad to say that I drove to my sweat drenching work out this afternoon.  Brian Shiers' War & Peace class kicked my booty.  I loved being able to keep up with, if not endure more than the guys in attendance.

I drove because the Toluca Lake Sports Center is approximately 8 miles from my house.  Not to mention the long, gradual hill that is Toluca Lake.  To be honest, the idea of biking there scares the crap out of me.  Because of that, I vow to do it at least once by the end of this month.  You can hold me to it.  I might not be able to walk afterwards, but I'll do my darnedest.

No comments:

Post a Comment